Sunday, May 27, 2007

An Illustrated Dialogue

Cervantes wanted to have a dialogue.



He wanted to talk about issues important to everyone. Like, does the existence of the Bushosaurus mean bacteria don't evolve?



But he was missing something. Usually it takes more than one person to have a dialogue. Otherwise it turns into a monologue.



So he brought a newbie on board.



Missy said, "Hey that looks like fun. I'll join the dialogue!"



!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



"Listen Kid, I'll write up a lead, and you respond. Easy. Right?"



"So I'll write up a lead story, and you respond."



Hey. Where's that response? We've got a dealine here!"



"Mr. Cervantes, I do not work around the clock!"



"Missy, I don't want you to take this the wrong way, but you're a jerk."



"How could I possibly take that wrong?"






"Okay. I'm a jerk."


Exodus 32:14 "And the LORD repented of the evil which He thought to do to His people."

Okay, it didn't really happen like that. No one is barking at me to hurry up. Cervantes didn't really call me a jerk. It's a line from the show. Am I the only one who's going to think this is funny again? I always find the misuse of wholesome iconic TV characters amusing.

Labels: ,